- 费列罗提供的培训课程和项目帮助员工在能力和技能方面不断发展， 这包括：
- • 新员工入职培训：所有新员工都必须了解公司历史，组织架构，政策与流程以及企业文化
- • 综合技能：为支持员工掌握核心业务技能而量身定制的培训，例如沟通、演说技能、项目管理及软件技能
- • 专业知识和技能：为帮助员工获得与其相关专业领域的技能与知识所量身定制的培训
- • 关键能力：为加强各层级岗位所需相应胜任能力所量身定制的培训，例如对于新上任管理者和高级管理者的领导力项目
- • 海外培训课程和认证课程： 具有高潜力的员工将有机会被选中参加海外培训和认证课程
- • 70% 的学习通过经验累积，例如职业拓展，跨部门项目，横向和纵向的岗位变动
- • 20%的学习来源于他人的分享，通过社交圈，辅导，指导和反馈
- • 10% 的学习来源于课程指导，包括内部和外部的培训项目，独立的学习和线上学习
- If you love to challenge the norm, do the unexpected and are open to the opportunities of what can be, our growing family of Ferrerians needs you. We value people who have a thirst for knowledge, an inquisitiveness to try something new, are socially intelligent and who can work in a diverse and challenging environment. As a part of our team, you will be offered attractive benefits and performance-related rewards, as well as carefully selected training programs to help fast-track your success.
- Ferrero is committed to providing you with the tools and professional development you need in order to help you to succeed. Training and development needs are identified through:
- • Performance Management process, including performance evaluation and competency assessment.
- • Individual Development Plans (IDP).
- • Business objectives and challenges of each department or team.
- Ferrero provides training courses and programs with the aim of continuous development of employees’ capabilities and skills. These include:
- • New Employee Orientation: mandatory for all new employees on the company history, organization structure, policies & process and culture.
- • General Skills: designed to support employees on mastering core business skills such as communication, presentation skills, project management and software.
- • Professional Knowledge and Skills: designed to help employees acquire the skills and knowledge specific to their role.
- • Core Competency: designed to strengthen the competencies required at different job levels, such as leadership program for new managers or manager of managers.
- • Overseas training courses and certification programs: high-potential employees may be selected to attend overseas training or certification programs.
- We utilize a blended learning approach to support training and development, following the 70/20/10 principle:
- • 70% learning from experience, such as expansion, cross-function projects, lateral and vertical moves.
- • 20% learning from others, through network sharing, coaching, feedback and mentoring.
- • 10% learning from instruction, including internal and external training programs, independent study and e-learning.